This position is currently filled.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Previous administrative experience and familiarity with QuickBooks or other accounting software preferable
- Qualified applicants will be asked to demonstrate their proofreading and math skills on a small report sample before further consideration
- Manage day to day office duties including inventory/supplies, procedures, and mailing/shipping
- Present a professional demeanor as the central contact for clients and staff
- Compose, proofread, and edit proposals, reports, and other correspondence for both grammatical and mathematical accuracy
- Maintain electronic and hardcopy files for use among all staff
- Complete basic A/P and A/R duties
- File and monitor applications for temporary appraisal certifications from various states
- Provide research assistance as needed to individual staff members
- Conduct market area research by phone
- Update shared contacts in Outlook and other customer contact applications
Flexible 20-25 hours per week.
Participation in SIMPLE-IRA retirement plan available to all employees.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources. Please include the job title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications, we are not always able to respond to each application.