- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (e.g., Math, Computer Science, Accounting, Business, Statistics, or Library Science) or equivalent years of experience
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Attention to details and a passion for quality and accuracy of work
- Confidence with working independently
- Excellent written communications skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Experience in the hospitality and accounting industries a plus
- Maintain complex spreadsheets with industry specific information
- Assure accurate information and validate formulas in spreadsheets
- Research and enter data from online and print sources to update files and spreadsheets
- Determine best research methods to use for various hospitality related projects
- Conduct market area research by phone
- Proofread reports for grammatical, mathematical, and formatting errors
- Serve as back-up for Research Analyst
- Occasionally fill in for Administrative Coordinator and perform general office duties
Qualified applicants may be asked to demonstrate their Excel skills before further consideration.
Flexible 15-20 hours per week.
Participation in SIMPLE-IRA retirement plan available to all employees.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources. Please include the job title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications, we are not always able to respond to each application.