Hotel & Leisure Advisors is looking to expand our team of consultants and are recruiting for a Feasibility/Valuation Analyst to join our consulting team in Cleveland, Ohio.
Looking to make a change? H&LA is seeking hotel accountants, hotel revenue managers, or financial analysts with a hospitality background to join our consulting team that specializes in valuations, feasibility studies, operational reviews, impact analyses, and economic impact studies for hotels, resorts, waterparks, casinos, conference and convention centers, golf courses, ski resorts and other leisure real estate.
- Prepare appraisals, feasibility studies, impact analyses, and other consulting assignments
- Comprehensively utilize all H&LA models, software programs, and data sources
- Collect, verify, and analyze market data from myriad industry sources
- Schedule and conduct in-person and telephone interviews with industry contacts
- Travel for field work (approximately 30% of average work month)
- Attend industry-related conferences and contribute to corporate marketing strategies
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree in Hospitality Management, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Business, and/or Economics
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in hotel/attraction/entertainment management with related experience in appraisal, finance, or accounting a plus
- Commitment to quality, integrity, and thorough research in the field of hospitality consulting and real estate valuation
- Strong analytical, report writing, organizational, communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A valid passport
- Must hold or if hired will work to obtain a Certified General Appraiser license in Ohio
Many of our most successful candidates are ones that would like to move out of operations and have a more balanced work environment. A person with a bachelor’s degree and passion for and experience in the hospitality industry with strong writing and financial skills is an ideal candidate. Our consultants travel throughout the U.S. and Canada analyzing hospitality trends, studying leisure-oriented assets, and conducting research in local communities. While we focus on hospitality, each project is unique, which provides endless opportunities to visit new places, analyze new concepts, and learn new skills from other industry professionals.
We have a great team of people in a collaborative environment. Each consultant works independently on projects but relies on the expertise and experience of our consultant team and assistance from our talented research staff.
Our performance-based compensation system rewards productivity and professional development. In addition, we provide the opportunity for advancement based on achievable benchmarks of professional development and experience. The salary range is commensurate with experience and is between $60K – $75K, with incentive and bonus compensation available after the training period. Benefits include medical, dental, life, & disability insurance, paid time off, retirement plan, and paid continuing education. Ensuring our commitment to a work/life balance, H&LA offers a family-friendly, flexible, and balanced work environment in a vibrant and affordable city just five miles from downtown Cleveland.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification upon hire.
Send your cover letter and resume to HR@hladvisors.com. Please include the job title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications, we are not always able to respond to each application.