Hotel & Leisure Advisors is looking to expand our team of consultants and are recruiting for a Feasibility Analyst / Appraiser to join our consulting team in Cleveland, Ohio.
As a boutique hospitality consulting firm, H&LA specializes in appraisals, feasibility studies, operational reviews, impact analyses, and economic impact studies for hotels, resorts, waterparks, casinos, conference and convention centers, golf courses, ski resorts and other leisure real estate.
Our experienced consultants travel throughout the U.S. and Canada analyzing hospitality trends, studying leisure-oriented assets, and conducting research in local communities. We focus on our clients’ competitive markets and provide thorough and thoughtful analysis of hospitality properties.
- Prepare appraisals, feasibility studies, impact analyses, and other consulting assignments
- Comprehensively utilize all H&LA models, software programs, and data sources
- Collect, verify, and analyze market data from myriad industry sources
- Schedule and conduct in-person and telephone interviews with industry contacts
- Travel for field work (approximately 30% of average work month)
- Attend industry-related conferences and contribute to corporate marketing strategies
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree in Hospitality Management, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Business, and/or Economics
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in hotel/attraction/entertainment management with related experience in appraisal, finance, or accounting a plus
- Commitment to quality, integrity, and thorough research in the field of hospitality consulting and real estate valuation
- Strong analytical, report writing, organizational, communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A Valid passport
- Must hold or if hired will work to obtain Certified General Appraiser license in Ohio
We have a great team of people in a collaborative environment. Each consultant works independently on projects but relies on feedback from other consultants and assistance from our talented research staff.
Our performance-based compensation system rewards productivity and professional development. Benefits include medical, dental, life, & disability insurance, paid time off, retirement plan, and paid continuing education. Ensuring our commitment to a work/life balance, H&LA offers a family-friendly, flexible work environment in a vibrant and affordable city just five miles from downtown Cleveland.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification upon hire.
Send your cover letter and resume to HR@hladvisors.com. Please include the job title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications, we are not always able to respond to each application.