- Major in hospitality business/hotel administration with a minor in real estate
- Strong report writing and analytical skills
- Internet research proficiency
- Excellent Excel, Word, and Outlook capabilities
- Junior or senior status
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Preference given for real estate coursework
- Varies each year based upon intern’s skills and interests
- Research hospitality properties, including hotels, resorts, waterparks, ski resorts, and golf courses, online and by phone
- Collect and verify information about hospitality real estate transactions and comparable properties
- Update H&LA’s hospitality industry statistics and spreadsheets
Introduction to Hospitality Consulting
- Shadow H&LA consultants
- Assist consultants with project research
- Research and write report sections
- Proofread reports for grammatical, mathematical, and formatting errors
- Accompany consultants on a client visit if there is a local opportunity
Qualified applicants may be asked to submit a writing sample and transcript at a later time.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources. Please include the job title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications, we are not always able to respond to each application.