This position is currently filled.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (e.g., English, Library Science, or Journalism)
- Strong report writing and analytical skills
- Internet research proficiency
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent Excel, Word, and PowerPoint capabilities
- Experience in the hospitality industry a plus
- Edit reports and proposals for grammatical, mathematical, and formatting errors
- Work independently using problem solving skills to conduct research and write sections of reports
- Determine best research and reporting methods to use for various hospitality related projects
- Conduct market area research
- Collect data from online and print sources to update files and databases
- Provide back-up for Senior Research Analyst when needed
Qualified applicants will be asked to demonstrate their proofreading and Word skills on a small report sample.
Flexible 15-25 hours per week.
Participation in SIMPLE-IRA retirement plan available to all employees.
Send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources. Please include the job title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications, we are not always able to respond to each application.