This position is currently filled. You may submit a resume for our future consideration. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (e.g., English, Library Science, or Journalism)
- Excellent Excel, Word, and Outlook capabilities
- Internet research proficiency
- Strong report writing and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in the hospitality industry a plus
- Creative problem solving for refining project objectives independently and with consultant assistance
- Determine best research and reporting methods to use for various hospitality related projects
- Proofread reports and proposals for grammatical, mathematical, and formatting errors
- Collect data from online and print sources to update files and databases
- Write letters and proposals
- Assist in writing certain sections of reports using a previous report as a go by
- Conduct market area research by phone
- Update and maintain shared contacts in Outlook and other customer contact applications
- Provide back-up for Senior Research Analyst when needed
- Occasionally fill in for Administrative Assistant and perform general office duties including answering the phone, handling mail, ordering supplies, etc.
Qualified applicants will be asked to demonstrate their proofreading and Word skills on a small report sample before further consideration.
Send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources. Please include the job title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications, we are not always able to respond to each application.