Hotel & Leisure Advisors (H&LA) provides excellent service and meaningful information to the hospitality real estate industry. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect on this website (www.hladvisors.com) and in email, text and other electronic messages between you and this website. You may choose to share your information with H&LA via our “Contact Us” page, email, direct contact, our newsletter subscription button, or other means. If you wish to access our publications archive, you must register and provide your name, company name, and email address.
This policy does NOT apply to information collected by us offline or information gathered by a third party on a website or through other means, including any content (including advertisements) that may be accessible from our website.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, and e-mail address
- That is about you and your business, but does not individually identify you
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details
H&LA uses information that you share with us:
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information
- To notify you about changes to our website or any services we offer through it, including our newsletter
- For direct marketing purposes
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter you may do so at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that H&LA is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, text, images, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by H&LA, its licensors or other providers of such material, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
“H&LA” and the wave logo are registered trademarks of Hotel & Leisure Advisors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of H&LA. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate H&LA, a H&LA employee, another user or any other person or entity
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of this website, or which, as determined by us, may harm H&LA or users of this website or expose them to liability
This website contains a blog that allows users to post content.
- Any contribution you post must conform to generally accepted principles of professionalism and respect. You have full responsibility for its legality, accuracy, and appropriateness. It will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- H&LA has the right to remove or refuse to post any user’s contributions in our sole discretion. We may not be able to review all contributions and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable content. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the content of any user contribution.
- The blog is not intended for users under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13. Such users are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us, and from using our blog.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to your contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our licensees, successors and assigns.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL H&LA, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction