H&LA staff celebrated our company anniversary last week with our annual beach party… Here’s to the last 13 years and to many more to come! It’s a pleasure to work with such a great group of people!
Home > Our Blog > H&LA celebrates 13 years!
Our Blog View All Posts
- D.C. Plans Resort-Like Spa And Waterpark In A Bid To Further Boost TourismMay 22, 2023
- Roaring Springs Water Park to nearly double in size with expansionMay 19, 2023
- Mall of America releases renderings for waterpark projectMay 10, 2023
- H&LA Development Update: Panama City Beach, FloridaMay 10, 2023
- Takeaways from Hunter Hotel Investment ConferenceApril 3, 2023
- Former Six Flags site to potentially be home to water park, sports complex, restaurants and moreMarch 30, 2023
Waterparks Poised for More Growth Amid Robust Recovery
April 17, 2023
In 2022, waterpark owners and operators breathed a sigh of relief as the industry shifted back to normal in the wake of two years of uncertainty. With the pandemic a rearview concern in 2022, most waterparks continued their recovery to see attendance improve. This robust performance paved the way for new growth in all segmentsREAD MORE