Data and Technology Manager
- B.A. in Philosophy from Wright State University in 2000
- M.A. in Mathematics Education from Kent State University in 2004.
- Data and Technology Manager, Hotel & Leisure Advisors, Cleveland, OH – current
- Mathematics Instructor, Cuyahoga Community College & Lorain County Community College, Cleveland and Elyria, Ohio – current
- Mathematics Facilitator/Coach, Ideastream, Cleveland, Ohio – current
- Pricing Analyst, Progressive Corporation, Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Mathematics Teacher, Black River High School, Sullivan, Ohio
Mike manages the technology and data functions within H&LA. He provides support to our consulting team on all technology platforms and monitors and maintains our industry specific databases. Mike also reviews and edits our reports for grammar, style, and accuracy. His prior experience includes work as an insurance analyst and as a mathematics and statistics instructor.