We are currently accepting applications for this position.
Hotel & Leisure Advisors is a boutique hospitality consulting firm based in Lakewood, Ohio, with a satellite office in Texas. We specialize in appraisals, feasibility studies, and impact analyses for hotels, resorts, waterparks, casinos, conference and convention centers, golf courses, ski resorts, and other leisure real estate throughout the United States and internationally. We are searching for a part-time office manager. The office manager is responsible for maintaining and managing the office operations. The office manager reports to the president and interacts with all staff members and clients. The office manager has a high degree of autonomy in performing their work.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline and minimum three years of related experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent Word, Excel, and Outlook skills; Experience with QuickBooks Online and SurveyMonkey a plus
- Attention to detail with a passion for quality and accuracy of work
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal communications)
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Manage daily business operations and financial transactions, including the review of accounts payable and a comprehensive familiarity with accounts receivable
- Work with part-time bookkeeper and use QuickBooks online to post transactions and create invoices
- Monitor and maintain vendor and supplier contracts, permanent and temporary professional licenses, general and professional liability insurance policies, office rental agreements, office equipment and supplies
- Maintain office operations, including working with vendors for phones, computer support, and building management
- Edit proposals, marketing materials, and corporate reports
- Design and disseminate market research surveys and evaluate their results
- Plan and organize all corporate functions, including weekly staff meetings, employee appreciation events, professional retreats, and annual holiday parties
- Support external human resources consultant by maintaining personnel files, conducting screening interviews, and organizing new hire orientations
- Prepare professional correspondence for president/owner and the company
- Assist president/owner with staff and client matters, including occasional interaction with clients
Qualified applicants will be asked to demonstrate their proofreading and Word skills on a small report sample.
Flexible 25 hours per week
Participation in SIMPLE-IRA retirement plan available to all employees
Paid vacation time
Participation in support staff bonus plan and vacation allowance bonus after one year
Send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources. Please include the job title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications, we are not always able to respond to each application.